Call for Papers for Current Issue
Dear Scholars and Researchers,
Greetings from New Man Publication!
We are pleased to announce that 'New Man International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies (NMIJMS)' (ISSN 2348-1390) is now accepting submissions for its upcoming issue. We invite original research papers, articles, case studies, poems, short stories, socio-political writings, and reviews in the fields of Literature, Languages, Linguistics, and other disciplines of Humanities, Social Sciences, Education, and related areas.
NMIJMS is an international, indexed, and peer-reviewed journal published monthly by New Man Publication. Our mission is to promote academic discussions on scholarly works and research, fostering intellectual growth and interdisciplinary dialogue. The journal accepts submissions in English, Hindi, and Marathi.
All contributions submitted to NMIJMS will undergo a rigorous peer-review process conducted by our esteemed editorial board members. This ensures that we maintain the highest standards of quality and relevance in the articles we publish.
As an open-access online journal, NMIJMS makes it easy for readers to access and share content. To learn more about the journal, browse past issues, or find additional information, please visit our website at http://www.newmanpublication.com/.
- Manuscripts should be original, previously unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Submissions should adhere to the formatting guidelines specified on our website.
- Please include an abstract of up to 250 words and a list of keywords with your submission.
- All submissions must be in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
- Citations and references should follow the latest edition of the APA style guide.
Please send your submissions to email@example.com. Upon receipt, our editorial team will review your manuscript and provide feedback within a week.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and thank you for considering NMIJMS as a platform for sharing your scholarly work.
[Dr Kalyan Gangarde]
New Man International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies