- No manuscript will be considered which has already been published or is being considered by another journal / book.
- An informative, comprehensive abstract of 75 to 150 words must accompany the manuscript. This abstract should concisely summarize the major points of the paper.
- Papers should be typed in MS Word 2003/2007.
- Paper size: A4, Font & size: Calibri 12, line spacing: 1, Margin of 1 inch on all sides.
- The tables and figures in the text should be centralized.
- References should be cited in MLA parenthetical style. (Name of the author and page numbers in the parenthesis in the text and list of the works cited arranged alphabetically at the end of the paper)
- The paper must be accompanied by a brief CV of the contributor, self declaration certificate, postal address, phone/cell numbers, E-mail ID(s).
- Contributors are advised to check spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and the mechanical elements of arrangements, spacing, length, and consistency of usage in form and descriptions before submission.
- Contributors should note that they will not be paid for their writings.
Selection of the papers
Final selection for publication will be made only at the recommendation of the Peer Review Panel. The details of the selection of paper will be communicated to the contributors. The editors reserve the right to make necessary editing for the sake of conceptual clarity and formatting.